Friday 1 June 2012

Nerves.

Tomorrow is the BIG day, I'll be writing my last exam for this term and I can't tell you all the nerves I'm struggling with right now. I've been studying almost all afternoon and just got back from some chill time at M's place with the rest of the crew. Oh boy, we'll see how it goes tomorrow, please cross your fingers and toes for me would you? 

It also means that tomorrow is my last day at Uni, I'll be heading to Stockholm on Sunday and stay there over the summer. We talked about it today and it seems like I'm not the only one who longs after family and friends in the hometown. I long to see my family members on Sunday and V on Monday afternoon! Oh, I just want this summer to start now..! I really do miss my beloved ones. 11 more hours and then freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment