Tuesday 15 November 2011

Sore Throat & Tired Tuesday.

I had to force myself to get up this morning since I had an early appointment at the hospital to run some tests. Normally I never have difficulties in getting up early but now that it is pitch black outdoors and yes perhaps I did not get enough sleep last night it made things a bit more difficult this morning.

Besides, I've had a sore throat two days in a row now - please don't let me get sick :( I know several colleagues of mine that have been ill last week and so has A so it feels as if I have high odds against me. Tomorrow I'll see if I can fix a C-vitamin mix of fruits and vegetables!

After the appointment in the morning M and I headed to the gym where we attended a cycling class and core class, which actually didn't feel as intense as they use to do? However I was still completely exhausted as soon as I got back home and therefore took a 1,5 hour nap (!).. Somebody slept like a little baby and woke up with a great smile. I guess my body needed it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment